Garden Party! June 22

Please note: The "Grand Opening" has been renamed a "Garden Party". There will be an official grand opening hosted by the City at a later date.

A celebration of growth!

Sunday, June 22
2 - 5 p.m.

Join us for the grand opening of the Cornell Community Garden, a community-run food and flower garden supported by the City of Markham.
- Welcome speech
- Activities for children and families
- Silent auction with great prizes from local businesses
- 50-50 draw
- Free cake

Corner of Almira Ave and Murray Wilson Drive
Please walk if possible

We are also looking for donations from local businesses (or individuals) for the silent auction. Please contact us at cornellcommunitygarden@gmail.com if you would like to donate something. And buyers: we will be posting a list of donors and prizes in the next few days, so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I am a fan of garden parties. Whenever I host DIY parties I always go for garden spots. These are spacious, airy, comfortable and very beautiful so require minimal decorations. On my 30th birthday I recently hosted my birthday bash at one of my favorite garden Chicago venues and had brilliant time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment